기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Picasso vs Glide in Android

I started a new project with Picasso first, but had a problem with the orientation of photos. Picasso didn't display a photo properly according to it's orientation. So I changed to Glide which solve the problem.

Use 'Glide' if you want to be safe about photo's orientation,

댓글

  1. Nicely presented!

    But, Want to know which is the fastest image loading library for android?
    I had recently gone through this
    Check this out:

    http://bit.ly/glide-vs-picasso

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Sorry, I didn't check meticulously the speed of these library, but I think the speed gap of two libraries is not worth considering.

      삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Android Studio, gradle experimental, NDK, and OpenCV

It is really frustrating to build OpenCV native code with new Android Studio. The new Android Studio doesn't use make files, instead, sets compile options in app's builde.gradle file. The new gradle experimental(0.6.0-beta4) has some changes in DSL. It uses '.add' function, not '+='. Look at Sample Project at github AndroidOpenCVNDKDemo . It use Android Studio 2.0 beta5, gradle-experimental:0.6.0-beta, and OpenCV 3.1.0. I hope this will save your time. Useful sites http://tools.android.com/tech-docs/new-build-system/gradle-experimental http://ph0b.com/new-android-studio-ndk-support/ https://github.com/joaopedronardari/OpenCV-AndroidSamples -- 2016.03.06 Updated step by step explanation for Android NDK http://web.guohuiwang.com/technical-notes/androidndk1