기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Being A Hacker and Startup Culture

  In Korea, the word, "Hacker' is used only in a narrow sense, who is do something for computer security, or it may be more known as an institute of English. But I wish this definition of what is a hacker is more widespread in Korea.
  As more I understand What is a hacker, the more I come to conclude that a startup should be founded by hackers. Most of the startup's founders want to build the strong culture of their company. But it is difficult to define a culture of the company and it is more difficult(Is there a word meaning more difficult?) to settle it.  I think if a startup is composed by hackers, there is no need of intentional effort to build a culture. Because there already will be the culture of hacker and that is more powerful than any others.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Picasso vs Glide in Android

I started a new project with Picasso first, but had a problem with the orientation of photos. Picasso didn't display a photo properly according to it's orientation. So I changed to Glide which solve the problem. Use 'Glide' if you want to be safe about photo's orientation,

Android Studio, gradle experimental, NDK, and OpenCV

It is really frustrating to build OpenCV native code with new Android Studio. The new Android Studio doesn't use make files, instead, sets compile options in app's builde.gradle file. The new gradle experimental(0.6.0-beta4) has some changes in DSL. It uses '.add' function, not '+='. Look at Sample Project at github AndroidOpenCVNDKDemo . It use Android Studio 2.0 beta5, gradle-experimental:0.6.0-beta, and OpenCV 3.1.0. I hope this will save your time. Useful sites http://tools.android.com/tech-docs/new-build-system/gradle-experimental http://ph0b.com/new-android-studio-ndk-support/ https://github.com/joaopedronardari/OpenCV-AndroidSamples -- 2016.03.06 Updated step by step explanation for Android NDK http://web.guohuiwang.com/technical-notes/androidndk1