기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Old Man's Journey to Learning LISP

  I have a bad habit of buying many books even I don't have time to read.(I'm an avid buyer not a reader). The one of books in such case is 'Hackers and Painters' (Paul Graham). I read it recently though bought long ago. I think It's good to read for a startup.(I like the book of Joel Spolsky too. There is an interesting article for Joel and Paul.)
  In the book, Paul Graham emphasizes the importance of a programming language to winning in the competition, and says LISP is the one.
  I have met LISP in the graduate but didn't pay attention at it. But having get old, I start to learn LISP with SICP(Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs). I hope this journey will finish with success.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Picasso vs Glide in Android

I started a new project with Picasso first, but had a problem with the orientation of photos. Picasso didn't display a photo properly according to it's orientation. So I changed to Glide which solve the problem. Use 'Glide' if you want to be safe about photo's orientation,

Android Studio, gradle experimental, NDK, and OpenCV

It is really frustrating to build OpenCV native code with new Android Studio. The new Android Studio doesn't use make files, instead, sets compile options in app's builde.gradle file. The new gradle experimental(0.6.0-beta4) has some changes in DSL. It uses '.add' function, not '+='. Look at Sample Project at github AndroidOpenCVNDKDemo . It use Android Studio 2.0 beta5, gradle-experimental:0.6.0-beta, and OpenCV 3.1.0. I hope this will save your time. Useful sites http://tools.android.com/tech-docs/new-build-system/gradle-experimental http://ph0b.com/new-android-studio-ndk-support/ https://github.com/joaopedronardari/OpenCV-AndroidSamples -- 2016.03.06 Updated step by step explanation for Android NDK http://web.guohuiwang.com/technical-notes/androidndk1